Vice President, Corporate Development: Challenging, Impactful, Rewarding
WHO WE ARE: Paradigm is an innovative, flexible, leading-edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company. As Canada’s leading mortgage outsourcing company, Paradigm’s mandate is to enable new and existing lenders with a cost effective mortgage operation solution that can quickly respond to market conditions, lead the market in innovation and ultimately provide mortgage consumers with great choice, vastly improving their mortgage experience.
PARADIGM CULTURE: Paradigm is committed to open and honest communication with our staff. We believe by being transparent, truthful and sincere, we can serve each other and our clients with integrity. Our culture can be summed up in one word: family. We work hard at creating an exceptional professional family here at Paradigm and do not take it for granted. Every initiative, new hire, company event and daily activities are focused on maintaining and fostering our Paradigm family because we know that our employees are undoubtedly the key to our success.
THE OPPORTUNITY: As a core member of the Corporate Development Team, you will focus on leading and managing Paradigm’s BPO clients. The primary objective of your role will revolve around corporate governance extending to the management of client requests, adherence to agreed SLAs, KPIs and other contractual obligations, as well as the design and development of ongoing improvement programs. As a key contact for the client, you will provide exceptional communication on behalf of Paradigm, and will oversee the execution of BPO client initiatives with respective Paradigm business units.
Role specific accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and operate to corporate governance frameworks with Paradigm’s BPO clients, including KPI measuring and reporting.
- Manage the BPO client relationship on behalf of Paradigm, ensuring all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and other contractual elements of the relationship are met.
- Manage the design and development of the improvement programs.
- Identify areas of growth with existing BPO clients, creating business cases and cost benefit analysis to grow revenue, reduce cost and improve BPO client experience.
- Assist with efforts to generate new BPO solution and provide input and thought leadership into the development of new and existing products and services.
- Oversee the onboarding of all new clients; ensuring operational readiness and establishing governance frameworks (meetings, communication and escalation protocols, KPI metrics and reporting).
- Maintaining pipeline of client initiatives, managing prioritization efforts with the client and Paradigm stakeholders.
- Lead the Corporate Development teams who co-ordinate and manage day to day activities such as client system access, reporting and transactional issues and enquiries.
- Creation of invoicing process where professional services are delivered in excess of contractual agreements.
Educational /Technical Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate business development and client management.
- Business development, change management and project management experience considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry, Paradigm’s business processes and BPO products.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and effective time management skills.
- Effective objection handling skills and ability to interface and operate with senior stakeholders at the executive level.
- Must be adept at facilitating meetings with senior executives.
- Holds oneself accountable for assigned deliverables.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills; proactively communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexible. Be able to shift focus from one area to another. Can easily find the balance between the needs of the client and the needs of Paradigm, while maintaining an organized, diplomatic approach in an unstructured, demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong facilitation, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, with high degree of accuracy and results focus; be diligent and work with a sense of urgency.
- Sense of humor.