CREDIT ADMINISTRATOR: Challenging, Impactful, Rewarding
WHO WE ARE: Paradigm is an innovative, flexible, leading-edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company. As Canada’s leading mortgage outsourcing company, Paradigm’s mandate is to enable new and existing lenders with a cost effective mortgage operation solution that can quickly respond to market conditions, lead the market in innovation and ultimately provide mortgage consumers with great choice, vastly improving their mortgage experience.
PARADIGM CULTURE: Paradigm is committed to open and honest communication with our staff. We believe by being transparent, truthful and sincere, we can serve each other and our clients with integrity. Our culture can be summed up in one word: family. We work hard at creating an exceptional professional family here at Paradigm and do not take it for granted. Every initiative, new hire, company event and daily activities are focused on maintaining and fostering our Paradigm family because we know that our employees are undoubtedly the key to our success.
THE OPPORTUNITY: As a member of our Credit Operations team, you will assist Underwriters in review/analyze the due diligence and documentation steps involved in the mortgage adjudication part of our process to ensure they are complete and comply with established credit policies.
Role Specific Accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing mortgage documentation for completeness and compliance with established credit policies.
- Verifying/validating all required mortgage/client information.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to brokers.
- A commitment to providing outstanding personalized service through a variety of internal initiatives (Shout Out, ME to YOU, etc …).
- Ability to schedule work hours to meet business needs during peak times
- Meet or exceed productivity, compliance, and Service Excellence Tracker targets
Educational /Technical Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Credit Administrator and/or Fulfillment Specialist
- Have previous office/customer service experience.
- Possess solid Ms Office/Computer skills
- Possess solid Internet and email skills
- Completion of high school and/or some college would be preferred.
- Mortgage industry experience an asset
- Be familiar with a call centre environment
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deal with customers via web, email, and telephone interfaces so you must be able to work in an environment that is keyboard and phone intensive
- Provide timely and accurate response to all customer queries
- Be committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to work in an open environment which is fast paced
- Self-Motivated / proactive mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Natural intuition as opposed to task orientation; ability to think on your feet
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills
- High Attention to detail
- Sense of humor